Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
John D. Rockefeller
This program can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader.
No matter which role you are assuming, this workshop will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilise white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humour, questions, and discussion.